Information on personal data processing (Articles 13-14 of Regulation EU 2016/679) Data Subjects: users of the website Pinsalab s.r.l., headquartered in Reggio Emilia (Province of Reggio Emilia), Via G. De Chirico, no. 36/G, VAT no. 06549760483, as the Data Controller pursuant to Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR), hereby informs you that this policy is intended to protect the data subjects in connection with the processing of their personal data; such processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your rights and confidentiality. Your personal data (name, surname, address, telephone number and email) will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the above regulation and with the related confidentiality obligations. Purpose and legal basis for the data processing under the GDPR Your data will be processed for purposes related to:
- the implementation of measures relating to legal obligations on the legal basis provided for in Article 6.1 c), such as legal obligations relating to tax and accounting matters, and the management of disputes.
- the execution of measures relating to contractual or pre-contractual obligations under the legal basis provided for in Article 6.1 b) for registration on the website, advice and information about the products sold by Pinsalab s.r.l., management of sales, customer care, delivery of products in accordance with the order specifications, customer management, management of disputes and customer billing.
- in the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the data controller on the legal basis provided for in Article 6.1 .f) and in Article 130, paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018, the sending of commercial correspondence by email in relation to products and/or services which are similar to those bought by the data subject. The data subject may object, free of charge, to the processing of their data at any time either initially or following any subsequent communications, by emailing: email@example.com
- after consent has been given for the legal basis indicated in Article 6.1.a), the personal data may be used for marketing and promotions relating to products or services sold by Pinsami, Pinsalab and Mister Pinsa (brands of Pinsalab s.r.l.). These activities may be carried out by post, telephone with operator (“traditional methods”), email, text message or other automated calls (“automated methods”). The provision of the data for these purposes is optional and any refusal to consent to the processing will not affect the continuation of the contractual relationship or the appropriateness of the processing.
- after consent has been given to the legal basis indicated in Article 6.1.a), the personal data may be used in order to analyse preferences, consumer habits or purchasing behaviours for the purpose of sending you customised marketing communications. The provision of the data for these purposes is optional and any refusal to consent to the processing will not affect the continuation of the contractual relationship or the appropriateness of the processing.
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if it is not already recorded, the communication of such data in an intelligible form, and the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information about the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied in the case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments, the identification details of the controller, of the processors and of the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2, of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may learn about them, also as representatives designated on the territory of the State, processors or persons in charge.
- The data subject has the right to obtain: the updating, rectification or, when of interest, completion of their data; the erasure, the transformation into anonymous form, the blocking of data processed against the law, including those for which storage is not necessary in relation to the aims for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; confirmation of the fact that the operations under points (a) and (b) were brought to the awareness, also in terms of their contents, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such action is impossible or implies the use of means that are clearly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their personal data, even though it is relevant to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of their personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.